Thursday, October 2, 2014

My future job

Today I will tell you about the job that I want to do. My career is  Education , later I would like to specialize in educational psychology or also choose because I love language, I still have not decided. I don´t  have a clear idea yet, the psychology with  this I will provide me tools to work with children and their  family , because  they is essential in supporting the education of their children.

I would like to work of teacher at rural school in the sourth of Chile because here the friendly people and I would to see beautiful landscapes.  For to get someplace where no teacher wants to go, but if you get any good job I would stay here in Santiago. You never know what might happen later .I imagine working with children from six until nine years old. Also I would like to work on   Monday until   Friday. I like work   part-time   at the stars   then increase working hours.

I haven´t   my priorities in travel, but if I will have the opportunity of travel I don`t think.

I could outdoors work to take advantage   of space because the nature has resources that could to use for learn very things. In addition I could   indoors work   in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment