Friday, October 10, 2014

My experience in the field


Today I will write to about my experience in the field.  I will be a teacher, my internship in the career consist in go at school or nursery school, I had been field in different course, private school and public school. The first year I went to observe class only, but after I had to make educational experience with children. In this semester I`m in the public school where I have to plan eight educational experience. Some difficulties in the internship is many children for classroom because there are some children to need more support and the time is short to support  every children.  Also the family work is difficult because children  come from  vulnerable home where sometimes they are suffer domestic violence or they are have economic al problem,  for this  last reason the family is more worried the work that of their  son.

 I like in the field is that I can do know different methodology, for example: Montessori, High Scope among others. Besides I like it because the children have lots of energy and are very affectionate. On the contrary  I don´t like in the field  is that we have to fulfill  with certain obligations imposed by the ministry of education. For example preparing children for test SIMCE, this leaves some subjects such as art and music that are equally or more important than others for the integral development of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment