Wednesday, October 15, 2014

How green are you ?


The majority people learn about environmentally friendly practices on television especially in the canal  discovery kids where Doki ,a dog teach how to protect the environment , this especially information for the kids. Add in the school also teach someone environmentally friendly for example: recycle  of different material s, dividing in carton, piece of grass and  can.
Before I don`t recycle because  I haven`t  a place near to house for recycle, but now  In the or flat where I live , here there is a specific place for take out the garbage and there same  I can  recycle  the carton, papel , plastic bottle, can, piece of  grass. In addition I go to allow the battery to trash can for no contaminate. As well, I use for long trip the public transport and I walk when the route are short. Nevertheless, I will like have a bicycle for go to university.

For reduce the carbon foot print I replace a normal bulb for a low energy bulb, recycle plastic bottle, turn off the lights I´m not using, utilize biodegradable bags for trash and sometimes fabric bags to go shopping. Besides this I have heard of some ecological organizations such “Greenpeace” I support this organization because I share his vision and this organization help that our society become aware of the environment damage that we caused, the society need this small steps for make  at  home  with  the objective  of have a world more  to decontaminated.

No comments:

Post a Comment