Saturday, October 25, 2014

My favorite music

I love  to listen  to romantic music, I really enjoy  this music when  I need to relax. Add  because  the letter  of  the songs  are beautiful . My favorite song  is  “How is he” of  Jose Luis Perales, but I love  the version of Marc Anthony and Jose Luis Perales, together  they  sing  very  well.
I listen music of old singers as  Sandro, Leonardo Favio, Nino Bravo , Julio Iglesias  until  young singers  as Luis Fonsi, Pablo Alborán, Chayanne, Pablo Herrera, Sin Bandera, Enrique Iglesias, Manuel García, Andrés de León, Marc Anthony, Carlos Vives, among others. I like  this music  because that bring good and bad memories  of  moments very  significant  for me.
Also  I like  happiest music  , for example: Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, Reegueton . I love music because these rhythm are very good  for dancing especially at parties or just have a good time with friends at karaoke. .  I prefer to listen to music instead of watching  TV because music makes me happy and accompanied at times  when I ‘m  alone  or I'm working .
I love going where a friend who plays guitar and sings very well,  when I go to see we sing romantic songs together, but I do not sing very well. With she I share some musical tastes. I’m  happy when she  sings me “How is he” of Jose Luis Perales.

  In reality I like to listen to a little bit of everything . The music cheer  up  the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment